This certainly is motherhood in the digital age! Teddi Mellencamp is set to welcome her third child, a baby girl, with husband Edwin Arroyave in 2020, but one thing they’re struggling to agree on is the baby name. In fact, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star revealed on Instagram that their house is “divided” over the name and resorted to social media for help.
The reality star proudly showed off her growing baby bump in a photo of herself wearing a gray sports bra with matching leggings. “We’ve picked our top 4 baby names!” the photo reads. “Sound off with your fave and why?!! We are a house divided.”
More from SheKnows
- Bravo Announces The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City As the Franchise's Newest Installment
- Mila Kunis Wants to Be on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & Ashton Kutcher Has (Strong) Thoughts
- Denise Richards' Fans Had the Best Reaction to a Troll Who Accused Her of Getting a Facelift
The four names that are up for debate are Presley, Shay, Selena, and Dove.
Fans quickly flooded the comments with their input. “I love them all 🤷🏻♀️ but Selena is perfection,” one fan wrote, while another added, “Presley is so cute! It seems to fit your family as well.”
Whatever the couple decides to name their newborn baby, she will join sister Slate, 6, and brother Cruz, 5. One fan pointed out that a one-syllable name, like Shay or Dove, would go best with the existing names. “One syllable like Slate and Cruz. I like uniform names!” the fan wrote.
While all four names are beautiful, Teddi’s son Cruz may have a different name in mind for the baby. Back in September, the family celebrated the little one’s upcoming arrival with a gender reveal party, where the reality star admitted, “I did promise Cruz he could help name her so not sure she’ll be too thrilled being called ‘Catboy’ Arroyave.”
Glad to see that “Catboy” didn’t make the final list!
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018