The post Taylor Swift unveils “Beautiful Ghosts”, a collaboration with Andrew Lloyd Webber: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Taylor Swift not only stars in the new theatrical adaptation of Cats, she also provided music to film’s soundtrack. The pop singer’s contribution is a song titled “Beautiful Ghosts”, and it’s streaming in full below via Apple Music or Spotify.
Cats crawls into theaters nationwide December 20th. The cast is rounded out by Judi Dench, Ian McKellen, Idris Elba, Jennifer Hudson, Jason Derulo, Rebel Wilson, and James Corden, while Tom Hooper (Les Misérables) serves as director.
The release of “Beautiful Ghosts” comes amidst the latest chapter in Swift’s spat with Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta over the ownership of her back catalog and whether she’s allowed to play her old songs live. We’ll find out soon enough, as she’s scheduled to support Lover with a 2020 tour, tickets for which can be purchased here. She just filmed an all-acoustic Tiny Desk Concert for NPR, as well as shared a new “Lover” remix featuring Shawn Mendes. Swift’s music recently landed her on a number of Best-of-the-Decades lists, including Top Songs, Top Pop Songs, and Top Albums.
Revisit a trailer for Cats:
- Hall and Oates announce 2020 tour dates
- Josh Homme and Brody Dalle are separating
- Awkward mosh pit breaks out during Marilyn Manson's gig at Astroworld Fest
- Top 100 Films of the 2010s
- Trent Reznor wins CMA Award for "Old Town Road"
- Eddie Van Halen hospitalized due to complications from cancer drugs: Report