Taylor Swift’s Stalker Arrested Again Just Hours After Court Hearing

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

Taylor Swift's stalker isn't getting the hint, as he was arrested for the third time after showing up at the pop icon's home, just hours after he appeared in court.

David Crowe pled not guilty early Wednesday to charges alleging he showed up at Taylor Swift's New York home over 30 times in two months. The recent charges came after Crowe was arrested twice in three days after calls came in of a man lurking around Swift’s New York City home.

Taylor Swift's Stalker Is At It Again

Taylor Swift's Massive Earnings From Spotify Revealed

Two hours after David Crowe appeared in court, he was spotted within two blocks of Taylor Swift's New York City townhome. Witnesses say he slowly made his way to the pop icon's residence, which is when someone within the neighborhood noticed Crowe was back and called 911, leading to his third arrest.

Crowe is "aware of what he's doing and he's articulate. He is fixated on her and cannot keep away from where she lives. We are doing all we can to protect her," according to law enforcement who spoke with TMZ.

As we reported, the obsessed fan, David Crowe, was released following the court hearing on Wednesday, but a protective order was issued, which prevents Crowe from attempting to contact Swift. According to reports, the police arrived and arrested Crowe once again (two hours after his release), this time on a criminal contempt charge thanks to that order of protection.

The scary thing is that Taylor Swift is back in New York as she was spotted with close gal pal, Brittany Mahomes and Cara Delevinge on Tuesday evening just days after visiting Highmark Stadium in Buffalo, New York to cheer on her boyfriend, Travis Kelce, and the Kansas City Chiefs. It is unclear if she was home at the time of this arrest, but it does seem like the 'Love Story' singer was not home at the time of the previous arrests.

Taylor Swift's Stalker Caught Lurking Around Her NY Home

Taylor Swift at the 2022 MTV EMAs

As previously reported, a spokesperson for the New York Police Department, stated a “disorderly person” was reported on Franklin Street on Saturday, January 20.

When police arrived on the scene, they were informed that the individual, now identified as David Crowe, attempted to open a door to a building at the location and then tried to enter the pop icon's townhouse without authorization.

After arriving at the scene, and after speaking to the man in question, he was placed in handcuffs. “It was all pretty civil,” an eyewitness said. “He didn’t resist. There was no yelling or anything.”

Taylor Swift at the Grammy Awards 2023: RED CARPET

Despite being arrested over the weekend, he returned to her residence on Monday, January 22, and was, once again, placed in handcuffs.

According to an eyewitness, he was “lurking here for a month," which aligns with what the records showed in the recent court hearing.

Crowe was formally arraigned on Wednesday, facing three charges, including 4th-degree stalking and 1st and 2nd-degree harassment. He was released, and a protective order was issued. He was then arrested for the third time just two hours after appearing in court.