The post Tatyana Ali on Supporting Mothers in the Workplace appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Over the weekend, Tatyana Ali (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The Young and The Restless) checked into Lifetime’s Christmas Hotel. Today, she joins Kyle Meredith to discuss the thriving holiday movie genre and working with singer Telma Hopkins. Ali also discusses how she shot much of the movie just weeks after having a new baby and stresses how important it is for parents to have support for when they return to work.
Kyle Meredith With… is an interview series in which WFPK’s Kyle Meredith speaks to a wide breadth of musicians. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Meredith digs deep into the artist’s work to find out how the music is made and where their journey is going, from legendary artists like Robert Plant, Paul McCartney, U2 and Bryan Ferry, to the newer class of The National, St. Vincent, Arctic Monkeys, Haim, and Father John Misty.
- Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- There is nothing rock about Billboard's Top Charting Rock Songs of the Decade
- R.I.P. Jack Sheldon, Schoolhouse Rock! singer and jazz musician dead at 88
- Kevin Spacey accuser Ari Behn dies at 47
- Rage Against the Machine, Frank Ocean, Travis Scott, My Chemical Romance to play Coachella 2020: Sources