Directed by the duo Terri Timely (Ian Kibbey and Corey Creasey), the clip shows the same wedding reception played over and over again with more extravagant details each time around, culminating in the characters rebelling against a false memory.
More from Rolling Stone
- Meghan Trainor, Nicki Minaj Pay Homage to 'Working Girl' in 'Nice to Meet Ya' Video
- Watch Dua Lipa's Stunning Technicolor 'Physical' Video
- Hayley Williams Undergoes a Metamorphosis in New 'Leave It Alone' Video
Tame Impala will release their new LP, The Slow Rush, on February 14th, and will embark on a North American tour in support of the LP with Perfume Genius . (Clairo and MGMT will open for the band instead on select dates.) The tour runs March 9th through August 7th, and includes a headlining set at this year’s Governors Ball in New York this June.
The band previously released three singles from The Slow Rush: “Borderline,” “It Might Be Time,” and “Posthumous Forgiveness.” Their last album was 2015’s Currents.
Best of Rolling Stone
- Elvis Presley: His 10 Best Country Songs
- Hank Williams' Five Most Haunting Performances
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas': The Making of a Classic Soundtrack
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.