The post Tame Impala premiere new song “Lost in Yesterday”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“Lost in Yesterday” is the fourth cut from the upcoming LP following “Borderline”,“It Might Be Time”, and “Posthumous Forgiveness”. It also happens to be perhaps the most reminiscent of their last album, 2015’s Currents, with a steady beat and grooving, snaking bass not unlike “The Moment”.
Hear it below.
Spanning 12 tracks, The Slow Rush serves as the Australian outfit’s fourth full-length overall. It officially arrives February 14th via Interscope and will be supported with a string of tour dates with Clairo and Perfume Genius. Also on the docket are stops at Bonnaroo, London’s All Points East Festival, and (per our sources) Governors Ball. Get your tickets to all of Tame Impala’s upcoming shows here.
“Lost in Yesterday” Artwork:
- Grimes announces she is pregnant
- R.I.P. Neil Peart, legendary Rush drummer dies at 67
- Rage Against the Machine to headline Boston Calling 2020: Sources
- Chet Hanks, Tom Hanks' rapper son, spoke in a fake Jamaican accent for the entirety of the Golden Globes
- Red Hot Chili Peppers confirm new album with John Frusciante