The wait it almost over: Tame Impala will release a new album called The Slow Rush in 2020.
The album’s announcement comes at the end of a new video posted to the band’s website. The 90-second clip features footage of Kevin Parker working inside of his personal studio, and is soundtracked by what appears to be new music.
Update: Tame Impala have confirmed a February 14th release date for The Slow Rush and shared a new single called “It Might Be Time”.
- Kanye says God rewarded him with $68 million tax refund for becoming born-again Christian
- New Prince memoir reveals he hated Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran's music
- Album Review: Kanye West Even Bores God with the Passionless Jesus Is King
- Morrissey is signing other artists' albums and selling them for $300 at shows
- Kevin Spacey avoids criminal charges after accuser dies
- Billie Eilish Throws an Unconventional, Unholy Mass Onstage