Carlson has invited Trump attorney Sidney Powell to come on his show on numerous occasions to provide evidence of voter fraud but she has declined.
NBC News pushed back Thursday against Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson, who it says "encouraged harassment" of journalist Brandy Zadrozny in a segment on his Wednesday-night broadcast. During the program, Carlson talked to Darren Beattie, a former speechwriter for President Trump who left the White House in 2018 after CNN reported that he had […]
Donald Trump, Jr. told Tucker Carlson that attacks on the president in the wake of his COVID-19 diagnosis have been "pretty disgusting."
Carlson said he expected Biden to “forget his own name,” but instead Biden answered questions precisely.
The owner of the salon said she couldn’t have set up Pelosi because the cameras have been there for five years.
Kyle Rittenhouse’s lawyer claimed his client did nothing wrong and the protesters who attacked him after he killed a man should be charged.
Oliver wondered if rhetoric from President Trump and others at the RNC may have played a role in the Kenosha killings.
Twitter called for Tucker Carlson to be fired after he appeared to defend the actions of a shooting suspect and attempted to shift blame to authorities.
Tucker Carlson’s top-rated Fox News Channel hour has hit record ratings highs in recent months amid the rising tide for news networks as the presidential election draws near. Record ratings usually means record revenue for ad-supported TV shows. But "Tucker Carlson Tonight" has never been more difficult to monetize for the news network amid today’s […]
Carlson lambasted the media for the wide-spread praise Michelle Obama received following her DNC speech.
“The most widely heard Christian evangelist in America is not ordained," Carlson said of the rapper.
Carlson cited leaked body cam footage of Floyd’s arrest in questioning autopsy results, though he admitted that the footage proves nothing.
Carlson’s face spoke volumes as Hannity didn’t seem to notice he was seemingly refuting the argument Carlson had just made.
The New York Times claims they told Carlson before the show that they are not working on a story that would expose his address, nor do they plan on doing so.
Fox News and some of its top on-camera stars face new accusations of misconduct in a lawsuit filed Monday by two women. One woman accused Ed Henry, a host who was fired by Fox News earlier this month, of sexual assault as well as harassment — while a second woman who frequently appeared as an on-air contributor accused Henry, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Howard Kurtz and others of sexual harassment by dangling the prospect of a full-time job in exchange for suggested sexual favors.The suit — filed on behalf of Jennifer Eckhart and Cathy Areu in U.S. District Court — also said that Fox News executives were aware of sexual misconduct accusations against Ed Henry in 2017, three years before firing him, and that the network tried to “take credit” for doing the right thing with its July 1 announcement of his termination.“In reality, Fox News knew that Mr. Henry had engaged in sexual misconduct as far back as early 2017. At that time, when Fox News was conducting a company-wide investigation into issues of sexual harassment, multiple women came forward to complain that Mr. Henry had engaged in sexually inappropriate conduct towards them. Upon information and belief, this was known to Fox News’ Executive Vice President of Human Resources, Kevin Lord (“Mr. Lord”), as well as Fox News President and Executive Editor, Jay Wallace (“Mr. Wallace”), and Fox Business Network President, Lauren Petterson (“Ms. Petterson”),” the suit said.Also Read: Fox News Fires 'America's Newsroom' Co-Host Ed Henry After Sexual Misconduct InvestigationIn a statement, Fox News responded, “Ms. Areu and Jennifer Eckhart can pursue their claims against Ed Henry directly with him, as Fox News already took swift action as soon as it learned of Ms. Eckhart’s claims on June 25 and Mr. Henry is no longer employed by the network.” In a separate statement sent on Tuesday morning, a Fox News spokesperson also said there were no “sexual harassment claims against Ed Henry at Fox News prior to Jennifer Eckhart’s claim on June 25, 2020.”Henry’s lawyer disputed the accusations. “The evidence in this case will demonstrate that Ms. Eckhart initiated and completely encouraged a consensual relationship,” the attorney said in a statement. “Ed Henry looks forward to presenting actual facts and evidence, which will contradict the fictional accounts contained in the complaint. That evidence includes graphic photos and other aggressively suggestive communications that Ms. Eckhart sent to Mr. Henry.”According to the suit, Eckhart was a 24-year-old production assistant at the network in 2014 when Henry reached out to her via Twitter and began flirtatious interactions. After agreeing to meet him for a drink at the New York Marriott Marquis, she said that Henry “out of nowhere, began forcefully kissing Ms. Eckhart and ripped off her clothes. Ultimately, Ms. Eckhart, fearing that her career would be over if she refused Mr. Henry, relented and had sexual intercourse with him.”Also Read: UltraViolet Calls for Independent Investigation Into Fox News' Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson Over Sexual Harassment AccusationsIn November 2015, Eckhart said that Henry sexually assaulted again her inside the Guest Office of Fox News’ Manhattan headquarters building. Finally, the suit said that Henry again raped in a Manhattan hotel room in 2017 after restraining her with handcuffs behind her back and taking naked photos of her without her consent.Throughout this time, Eckhart said that she feared career retaliation from Henry, whom she said sent her threatening emails and text messages, including, “F— you and your safe word. You will know when I am done” and “obey or discipline.”According to the suit, Fox News fired Henry on July 1 less than a week after learning of Eckhart and Areu’s accusations and realizing “that it was on the precipice of a public relations nightmare.”Also Read: After Ed Henry Ouster, Gretchen Carlson Calls Again for Fox News to Lift NDAs for Sexual Misconduct AccusersAreu, a frequent Fox News guest who aspired to a full-time role, also accused Henry and other top Fox News personalities of sexual harassment. According to the suit, Henry texted Areu to ask if she was “avail for anchor interview” immediately after sending her a video titled “Fastest Interview … candidate selected in 3 seconds” in which the interviewee exposes her vagina to get the job from a male interviewer.In 2018, according to the suit, Hannity humiliated Areu in front of his crew by placing $100 in cash on his set desk and asking any man present to take Areu out on a date at a nearby steakhouse. “Ms. Areu was completely mortified and made clear that she was incredibly uncomfortable with Mr. Hannity’s misogynistic behavior,” the lawsuit said, adding that the host seemed to retaliate against Areu because she did not “play along.” After this incident, the suit said, she was “hardly ever, if ever at all, invited back to appear on ‘Hannity.'”Meanwhile, Areu — who said she appeared on Carlson’s primetime show “at least” 17 times in 2018 — said that after taping a segment with the Fox News host in late 2018, Carlson began “probing to see whether Ms. Areu was interested in a sexual relationship.”“Mr. Carlson, hardly making any effort to hide his intentions, began telling Ms. Areu that he would be alone in New York City that night, and specifically said that he would be staying alone in his hotel room without any wife or kids,” the lawsuit said. “Ms. Areu awkwardly sidestepped Mr. Carlson’s advances and declined to spend the night at his hotel. Mr. Carlson promptly retaliated against Ms. Areu, who was featured on his show only three times in 2019 and has not appeared once in 2020.”Areu also said that Kurtz, the host of “MediaBuzz,” invited her to his hotel room in July 2019, which she politely declined even though she was looking for full-time employment at the network. According to the suit, Kurtz later told her, “You’re the only woman here who won’t come to my hotel room” and booked her only three times on his show “following her rejection of Mr. Kurtz’s advances.”A Fox News rep flatly disputed Areu’s accusations against the network and its current on-air talent. “Based on the findings of a comprehensive independent investigation conducted by an outside law firm, including interviews with numerous eyewitnesses, we have determined that all of Cathy Areu’s claims against Fox News, including its management as well as its hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity & Howard Kurtz and its contributor Gianno Caldwell, are false, patently frivolous and utterly devoid of any merit. We take all claims of harassment, misconduct and retaliation seriously, promptly investigating them and taking immediate action as needed — in this case, the appropriate action based on our investigation is to defend vigorously against these baseless allegations.”In a statement, lawyers representing the two women, Douglas Wigdor and Michael Willemin, said, “What this lawsuit reveals is that today’s Fox News is the same old Fox News. Some of the names in leadership may have changed since Roger Ailes’ regime, but Fox News’ institutional apathy towards sexual misconduct has not. How many more women will have to be victimized before Fox News finally takes sexual harassment and workplace sexual assault seriously? We expect Fox News to claim — as it almost always does — that an ‘independent’ investigation found no evidence of wrongdoing.”The statement went on, “Of course, Fox News will have paid the investigator, who also happens to be a management-side employment lawyer. In other words, a significant part of this ‘investigators’ time is spent defending companies like Fox News against allegations such as the ones brought herein. Moreover, the investigator did not even speak with either of our clients, even though both Ms. Eckhart and Ms. Areu offered to meet with him under reasonable conditions. We call on Fox News to work with our clients to retain a truly independent investigator who is transparent. The results of any such investigation should be made public for the world to see.”A network spokesperson later disputed Wigdor and Willemin’s accusation, saying that “the investigators immediately requested in writing the opportunity to speak directly with each plaintiff with their attorneys present, and for the plaintiffs to provide them with any evidence (i.e., texts or emails) supporting their claims.”“The Wigdor Firm declined, informing the investigators that neither plaintiff would be allowed to be interviewed, unless the investigators promised that anything either plaintiff said could not be used in any future litigation or proceeding,” the spokesperson continued. “Because that condition is unreasonable, as evidence cannot be suppressed or hidden in this manner in litigation, our investigators were not given access to speak to either plaintiff. In addition, the Wigdor Firm declined to provide the investigators with any of the emails, texts or other evidence they requested.”Read original story Fox News’ Ex-Host Ed Henry Accused of Rape, Hannity and Tucker Carlson of Sexual Harassment in Lawsuit At TheWrap
One former Fox News staffer and one frequent on-air guest at the network filed suit in federal court Monday, alleging they had been harassed individually by Ed Henry, the Fox News anchor who was fired by the cable-news outlet earlier this month following a complaint about "willful sexual misconduct in the workplace," and their disclosures […]
McCain condemned Carlson's writer's actions but also criticized cancel culture at large.
Carlson condemned his former writer’s online comments but seemed to defend him against detractors, while at the same time on MSNBC, Chris Hayes lambasted Carlson.
Top executives at Fox News Media condemned remarks made in an online forum by Blake Neff, a now-resigned member of the staff of primetime show "Tucker Carlson Tonight," and said the network parted ways with him as soon as it learned of his behavior. Carlson is expected to address the matter on Monday during his […]
Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s top writer, Blake Neff, has resigned after CNN Business discovered that he had been posting racist and sexist material in an online forum under a pseudonym.A Fox News spokesperson confirmed to TheWrap on Friday that Neff had resigned but did not elaborate on the reason why.According to CNN Business, Neff disparaged Black and Asian people and derided a woman for being a “megashrew” in multiple pseudonymous posts. Comments include, “Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down,” which CNN said Neff wrote last month. In another post made this week, CNN reported that Neff said that he “wouldn’t get LASIK from an Asian for free” in response to an email thread with the subject line, “Would u let a JET BLACK congo n—– do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?”Also Read: Sen Tammy Duckworth Rips 'Desperate' Tucker Carlson and Trump for Questioning Her Patriotism: 'These Titanium Legs Don't Buckle'CNN Business said that after receiving an anonymous tip, they were able to identify Neff as the person behind the username “CharlesXII” by reviewing his messages with public information about Neff. The account had also posted photos in 2018 to the online forum in which Neff’s reflection can be seen taking the photograph, according to CNN Business.Neff was asked to join “Tucker Carlson Tonight” as a writer in November 2016 from the Daily Caller, where he was an education correspondent, according to a recent profile published in Dartmouth University’s alumni magazine. In the profile, Neff also said he was responsible for the “first drafts” for “anything” that Carlson was reading off the teleprompter.Neff has taken down most of his social media accounts as of Friday evening. He remains unable to be reached for comment.Read original story Tucker Carlson’s Top Writer Resigns After Discovery of Racist, Sexist Comments in Online Forum At TheWrap
The former Fox News host talks strides in the industry 4 years after lawsuit against Roger Ailes.
Carlson doubled down on his claim that Duckworth, a Purple Heart recipient, hates America, while expanding his targets to include Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.
Carlson claimed the Purple Heart recipient hates the United States because she’s willing to listen to those who believe George Washington statues should be removed.
Mark McCloskey didn’t like Chris Cuomo’s line of questioning from the very start of the interview.