First up on our list of New Year’s resolutions for 2020? Surrounding ourselves with tacos, not negativity.
The popular tacos contain seasoned beef, lettuce, cheese, and feature both a hard shell and a soft tortilla, with a layer of cheese in between. They come in three varieties: Nacho Crunch, Chipotle Cheddar, and Reaper Ranch. You can order them a la carte or in the $5 Cravings Box nationwide and for a limited time starting December 26.
“It’s more important than ever before that we give fans the craveable food they not only want, but can afford, and we’ve built our menu with some of our most innovative items from $1 to $5 to ensure there is something for everyone,” explained Melissa Friebe, Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing and Consumer Insights at Taco Bell, in a press release.
Taco Bell first launched their customizable dollar menu in 2014, and have since consistently introduced new menu offerings in unique flavors, including Chicken Enchilada and Three Cheese Nacho Grande Burritos, Spicy Potato Soft Tacos, Cheesy Roll-Ups, Spicy Tostadas, and Beefy Mini Quesadillas.
Here’s the full list of new menu items:
- Double Stacked Taco – Nacho Crunch
- Double Stacked Taco – Chipotle Cheddar
- Double Stacked Taco – Reaper Ranch
- Beefy FritosⓇ Burrito
- Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito – AVA certified
- Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt
- Cheesy Roll Up – AVA certified
- Cinnamon Twists
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Spicy Tostada – AVA certified
- Triple Layer Nachos
- Cinnabon DelightsⓇ 2 pack
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito – Sausage
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito – Bacon
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito Fiesta Potato
- Breakfast Soft Taco – Sausage
- Breakfast Soft Taco – Bacon
- Sausage Flatbread Quesadilla
- Hash Brown
- Mini Skillet Bowl
- Mountain DewⓇ Kickstart
Another noteworthy new menu item at the Tex-Mex chain is the Nachos Party Pack, which will be available nationwide and for delivery via Grubhub for a limited time also starting the day after Christmas.
The pack features a combination of Taco Bell’s chips topped with refried beans, beef, nacho cheese sauce, reduced-fat sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, and jalapeños.
WATCH: Couples Can Now Get Married At Taco Bell for $600
Starting immediately after Christmas and lasting through the end of the year, Grubhub users can get their food delivered for free on their first Taco Bell order of $12 or more.