Adjua Styles says they "needed a boost" and "a fresh start" to deal with the marriages within their 25 year marriage
Stephen: Shlapp proudly claims ... " In fact, if you look at the whole 10 thousand people that assembled during the course of CPAC, we have no new corona cases.” .. of course the vast majority have not been tested & those that are showing symptoms that may have been tested have not gotten results back yet
Harvey Weinstein has an "uphill battle" with his appeal as he awaits extradition to Los Angeles.
New York City’s late-night TV shows are going without live studio audiences as coronavirus continues to spread. That means “Full Frontal With Samantha Bee,” “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” “Late Night With Seth Meyers,” “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” Trevor Noah’s “Daily Show” and “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver” will forego an in-house crowd.While Bee’s show is cutting its audience beginning with tonight’s taping and Oliver’s with this Sunday’s, all the other programs listed above will put that policy into effect next Monday.“The Late Show” will tape in front of an audience tonight and tomorrow night and a repeat was previously scheduled for Friday, an individual with knowledge tells TheWrap. Fallon and Meyers’ programs will also tape in front of live audiences tonight and Thursday, and do not record shows on Fridays.An individual with knowledge of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live,” which doesn’t return with a new episode until March 28, told TheWrap that producers are monitoring the situation closely in partnership with NYC and health officials and that a decision will be made about how to proceed as “SNL” gets closer to going back into production.Also Read: 'The View,' 'Live With Kelly and Ryan' and 'Good Morning America' to Tape Without Audiences Due to CoronavirusOn the west coast, “Conan” is currently in reruns and on a scheduled hiatus for the next two weeks.A person with knowledge of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” told TheWrap that for now the tapings will continue as always, with a studio audience. A separate person with information on the plans for CBS’ “Late Late Show With James Corden” told TheWrap that one will also remain status quo. Both of those shows tape in Los Angeles and their plans are subject to change.Representatives for Comedy Central’s “Lights Out With David Spade” and HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher,” two other L.A. late-night shows, did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s requests for comment.Also Read: 'Survivor' Delays Production on Season 41 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic“Due to growing fears over COVID-19, and out of an abundance of caution, ‘Full Frontal with Samantha Bee’ will tape tonight’s episode without a live studio audience,” a spokesperson for the show told TheWrap Wednesday. “Bee says she will instead ‘do the show in front of a mirror, which I actually prefer. Despite the efforts being taken, we still have heard from Sean Spicer that tonight’s taping ‘was the largest audience ever to witness an [taping of Full Frontal], period, both in person and around the globe.’ Wow!”An NBC spokesperson said in their own statement: “The safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. As a precautionary measure, starting Monday, March 16, we have decided to suspend live audiences for ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ and ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers.’ Per guidance from New York City officials, the company is hoping to do its part to help to decrease the rate of transmission in our communities. Our shows will continue filming on their regular schedule, and currently, there will be no impact on air dates.”In another statement, a CBS representative said: “Beginning Monday, March 16, ‘The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” will film without a live, in-studio audience. This move is being made out of an abundance of caution regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus and the uncertainty of the situation for future weeks. Per guidance from New York City officials, CBS and ‘The Late Show’ are doing their part to help decrease the potential rate of transmission in our communities. There have not been any specific developments at The Ed Sullivan Theater to cause concern for audiences with plans to attend the show tonight, tomorrow, or who have attended in recent weeks. For several weeks, the team at the theater has been taking all necessary precautions to protect everyone who enters and works in the theater with enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures. For the past several weeks, ‘The Late Show’ producers have consulted daily to share information with other New York-based late night shows, who will also be moving forward without an audience.”Also Read: Crew Member on Fox's 'NeXT' Tests Positive for Coronavirus After Production Wraps in Chicago“Our top priority is the safety of our guests and staff. Beginning Monday, March 16th, Comedy Central’s NY based late night series, ‘The Daily Show with Trevor Noah,’ will film without a live, in-studio audience,” a Comedy Central spokesperson said. “This move is being made out of an abundance of caution and concern regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus and per guidance from New York City officials to take appropriate actions. There have been no developments at ‘The Daily Show’s’ studio to cause concern for audience members who have plans to attend the show tonight or tomorrow. Measures have been taken to protect everyone who enters and works in the office and studio with enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures. For the past several weeks, ‘The Daily Show’ producers have communicated daily with other New York-based late night shows, who will also be moving forward without an audience beginning Monday.”HBO added: “As of this coming Sunday, March 15, ‘Last Week Tonight With John Oliver’ will film without a live, in-studio audience. We are taking this precaution in accordance with best practices as outlined by New York City officials. We will continue to monitor the situation.”These NYC-based late-night shows are far from the first programs with a live audience to cut that component from their program amid increasing concerns about COVID-19, which the CDC declared a pandemic on Wednesday.Earlier today, Walt Disney Television announced it was suspending live audiences from attending all of its NYC-based news broadcasts and talk shows, including “The View,” “Live With Kelly and Ryan,” “Good Morning America,” “Strahan, Sara and Keke” and “Tamron Hall.”Other programs that have cut their live audiences include “The Wendy Williams Show,” “Jeopardy!” and “Wheel of Fortune.”A number of public events have been called off in recent days as the number of coronavirus cases continues to rise in the U.S., with some health experts advising against public gatherings where the disease may be spread from person to person.One of the first and biggest events to be affected by the coronavirus threat was the now-canceled South by Southwest festival in Austin, which was originally scheduled to take place next week. Several other public events have been canceled or postponed — including political rallies, some TV networks’ upfront presentations, the Los Angeles Times’ annual Festival of Books, World of Wonder’s RuPaul’s DragCon and, potentially, the Coachella and Stagecoach music festivals.Read original story All NYC Late-Night Shows to Tape Without Live Studio Audiences Amid Coronavirus Pandemic At TheWrap
Representatives from Walt Disney World and Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood and Orlando and elsewhere tell Yahoo Entertainment that they are, of course, watching the situation closely.
The actor is returning to his roots to bring back Zack Morris on the upcoming "Saved by the Bell" reboot.
The Australian actor and '80s icon plays himself in this comedy mocking his post-Dundee reputation.
CBS is delaying production on Season 41 of "Survivor" amid coronavirus concerns. “Due to concerns and uncertainty surrounding the spread of COVID-19 globally, CBS and the producers of “Survivor” have taken the precautionary measure to delay production on the 41st season, which was set to begin filming later this month in Fiji," said a CBS […]
The director, writers, producers and stars of the controversial new thriller "The Hunt" talk about backlash against the film -- and those tweets from President Trump.
The California theme park will open its massive Marvel-themed land on July 18 featuring new attractions that expand the MCU.
"There are seven other people who were in that plane accident with me. So, I really don't care what people have to say."
Refresh for updates … As the coronavirus outbreak continues to spread, more events are being canceled or postponed amid travel restrictions and increasing health warnings, with the World Health Organization on Wednesday officially declaring a pandemic. The COVID-19 virus had sickened more than 118,000 cases in 114 countries, with 4,291 deaths, according to the WHO. […]
Showtime is moving ahead on its series adaptation of "American Gigolo" with Jon Bernthal set for the lead role. The premium cabler has given out a pilot order for the show, which was first put into development at the network in 2016. David Hollander, who most recently was the showrunner on Showtime's "Ray Donovan," will […]
Courtroom artist Jane Rosenberg said the producer was "disheveled-looking" at his sentencing, but "didn't come off as a beaten man when he spoke."
Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison — and there has been no shortage of reactions to the news.
Apple TV+ has ordered Uma Thurman-led thriller “Suspicion” to series, the streaming service announced Wednesday.The drama is described as “a high-paced thriller about the kidnapping of the son of a prominent American businesswoman,” played by Thurman. “Twenty-one year-old Leo’s abduction from a large, upmarket hotel in central New York is captured on video and goes viral. Swiftly, four British citizens staying at the hotel become the prime suspects. But are they guilty of anymore than being in the wrong place at the wrong time?”Along with the “Kill Bill” and “Pulp Fiction” star, the “Suspicion” cast includes Kunal Nayyar (“The Big Bang Theory”), Noah Emmerich (“The Americans”), Georgina Campbell (“Black Mirror”), Elyes Gabel (“Scorpion”), Elizabeth Henstridge (“Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”), Edward Bluemel (“Killing Eve”) and Angel Coulby (“Dancing On The Edge”).Also Read: Apple's 'Central Park' Trailer: Stanley Tucci Wants to Pave Over the Whole Damn Park (Video)“Suspicion” is a remake of the Israeli drama “False Flag” from Keshet Broadcasting, which was created by Amit Cohen and Maria Feldman.Rob Williams will serve as showrunner on the thriller, which is directed by Chris Long. Williams and Long will executive produce “Suspicion” alongside Howard Burch for Keshet Productions, Avi Nir for Keshet Media Group, Anna Winger (“Deutschland 83 & 86”) and Liat Benasuly (“Fauda”). Darin McLeod is a producer.The series will be produced out of the U.K. by Keshet Productions, Keshet International’s U.K. production arm. The show is one of several upcoming international projects at Apple, including “Trying,” “Slow Horses,” “Masters of the Air” and “Pachinko.”Deadline first reported the news.Read original story Uma Thurman to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller Series ‘Suspicion’ At TheWrap
E3 organizers, bowing to the inevitable, announced that this year's video-games conference scheduled for June in L.A. has been canceled because of the ongoing coronavirus epidemic. Last year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, better known as E3, drew 66,100 attendees. The 2020 gaming showcase had been scheduled to run June 9-11 at the Los Angeles Convention Center […]
The convicted rapist and disgraced former mogul was eligible for nearly 30 years behind bars.
British comic Matt Lucas (“Little Britain,” “Bridesmaids,” “Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland”) will be joining host Noel Fielding and judges Prue Leith and Paul Hollywood for the 11th season of "The Great British Bake Off," which begins filming this spring. "I’m chuffed to bits to be joining the most delicious show on television," said Lucas. "I […]