The post StubHub launches Black Friday and Cyber Monday ticket promos [Updated] appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Now’s a good time to pick up those concerts tickets you’ve been eyeing. That’s because, StubHub has launched ticket promotions for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
For Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, StubHub is offering a $40 off discount for all purchases over $400. Just use the offer code BFAFF2019 at checkout to receive $40 off your purchase of $400 or more. The offer runs from Friday, November 29th at 12am PST through Saturday, November 30th at 11:59pm PST.
Meanwhile, for Cyber Monday, StubHub is offering a 10% off discount for all purchases made using the StubHub mobile app. Just use the offer code
CYBER19 at checkout. Update: StubHub has extended its Cyber Monday promo through Tuesday and upped the discount to 15% off. Note, the code is now SAVE15.
Here are some noteworthy tours currently on sale:
Editor’s note: Consequence of Sound may earn an affiliate commissions from purchases made on StubHub.
- E.T. and Elliott reunite in new nostalgic commercial: Watch
- Alanis Morissette announces Jagged Little Pill 25th anniversary tour
- Top 50 Albums of 2019
- Kid Rock vulgarly trashes Oprah Winfrey during drunken rant, insists he's not racist: Watch [Updated]
- Pearl Jam announce 2020 tour dates, festival appearances
- Pete Davidson makes fans sign $1 million non-disclosure agreements before shows