Blue Ivy is a precocious kid. Grandmother Tina Knowles decided to bring Blue along for a trip to a Paris theater, a space Knowles found so lovely she had to capture it on video. “I’m in Paris, France and I’m at the most beautiful theater I’ve ever seen in my life,” she said in an Instagram post from Wednesday night.
Knowles turned the camera around so her followers could also have a peek. “Such a gorgeous theater, the architecture is beautiful. Really pretty,” she said.
Blue Ivy wasn’t having it. “You’re not supposed to take videos grandma,” the 6-year-old said, reiterating herself for full effect. “You’re not supposed to!” Knowles' Instagram caption also laughably reflected her granddaughter's commentary, “When you are trying to sneak a video 😂.”
Back in March, Jay Z and Beyoncé’s little one ended up in a bidding war with Tyler Perry during the Wearable Art Gala fundraiser in Los Angeles, where they both were up for a painting of Sidney Poitier. Blue Ivy’s bid got up to $19,000, but Perry ended up winning with a $20,000 bid after Hov comically took the paddle from Blue.
And who will ever forget B.I.C.'s "everybody chill" gesture from the Grammys?
- Jay Z Reveals the 'Most Beautiful Thing' Blue Ivy Ever Said to Him
- Tyler Perry Recounts Bidding War With Blue Ivy: ‘I’m Not Letting This Kid Take This Painting From Me’
- Jay Z Can't Stop Blue Ivy From Bidding at Auction
More from Complex
- Mr. Eazi Calls On Giggs To Herald New 'Lagos To London' Mixtape With "London Town"
- XXXTentacion's Music Will Reportedly Return to Spotify's Playlists
- James Blake Shares Gorgeous New Song "Don't Miss It"
- Marvel Characters Are Inspiring Actual Baby Names
- Former Soccer Star Ronaldinho Is Marrying Two Women at Once