The awards, produced in collaboration with Tubefilter, dick clark productions and YouTube, seek to honor online video creators across categories including creator of the year, show of the year, best comedy account, best unscripted series and more.
More from Deadline
- Streamy Awards 2019 Honor 'Good Mythical Morning' As Show Of The Year
- Google Parent Alphabet Says YouTube Q2 Ad Sales Up 5.8% To $3.8 Billion; Search Sales Slip To $21.3 Billion
- 'Could You Survive The Movies?' Renewed For Season 2 By YouTube
Submission are now open and its free to enter.
Last year’s hostless iteration of the Internet awards show, held at the Beverly Hilton, saw YouTube personality Tan Mongeau walk away with the Creator of the Year prize and Good Mythical Morning winning Show of the Year.
The 2020 Streamy Awards are being executive produced by dcp’s Ariel Elazar, Rika Camizianos, Alexi Mazareas and Michael Nieporent. Streamy Awards founders Drew Baldwin and Joshua Cohen also executive produce.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto