1. Eleven is alive! The trailer confirmed Millie Bobby Brown’s Eleven is back for Season 2.
2. There is a new monster! Something big is trying to make its way out of the Upside Down, and it looks like it’s ready to destroy the town of Hawkins.
3. Something’s wrong with Will. Will may have survived the Upside Down, but he may have brought it back with him.
4. Who Ya Gonna Call? At the Golden Globes, Stranger Things co-creator Matt Duffer told Yahoo TV:
“The summer of ’84 was really great for movies. One of those movies will have an impact on the plot.”
And it looks like it’s Ghostbusters!
5. References galore! From a classic Eggo commercial starring a very young Jason Hervey from The Wonder Years, to Close Encounters of the Third Kind, to The Exorcist, to Indiana Jones, Season 2 looks like it will be filled with even more nostalgia.
Season 2 of Stranger Things hits Netflix on Oct. 31.