The post Stephen King’s Doctor Sleep Truly Shines When It’s Just About Danny Torrance appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“Sometimes you had to know. Sometimes you had to see.”
After watching Mike Flanagan’s Doctor Sleep, the Losers find a door in the back of the cineplex. There is wind coming through the keyhole. Where does it lead to? Calvin Tower’s The Manhattan Restaurant of the Mind, where there’s a book on hold for them.
Join the Losers as they head to Frazier, New Hampshire to review Stephen King’s 2013 novel, Doctor Sleep. Together, they discuss the True Knot, dirty dishes with poundcake, and debate if King should have ever burned down The Overlook Hotel.
Grab a Coke and listen above.
— E-mail us tips.
— Listen and Follow: Coach Hop
— Read: The Creepshow Must Go On
— Feature: Behold, The Stephen King Cinematic Universe!
- E.T. and Elliott reunite in new nostalgic commercial: Watch
- Pete Townshend says "thank God" Keith Moon, John Entwistle are dead: "They were fucking difficult to play with"
- Top 25 Metal Songs of the 2010s
- Faith No More confirm first live shows in four years
- Cameo user hires Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath to break up with her boyfriend