The post Find someone who looks at you the way Guy Fieri looks at Nickelback appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
As Exclaim points out, the Mayor of Falvortown made a diplomatic mission to Quebec on Friday to attend Nickelback’s headlining set at Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival. Though Fieri spent much of the evening
watching gazing longingly into Chad Kroeger’s eyes from the pit, toward the end of the show he joined the band on stage for tequila shots, because HE’S GUY FUCKING FIERI.
Incredibly, this is not the first time Fieri and Kroeger have been spotted together in public. Earlier this year, Nickelback’s frontman appeared on Fieri’s Diners Drive-Ins, and Dives and cooked up meat loaf.
In related news, we’re still waiting for Fieri’s “Old Town Road” remix.
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Kevin Hart injured after car crashes in Malibu Hills [Updated]
- Nicki Minaj announces her retirement from music [Updated]
- Zach Galifianakis nearly kills Matthew Mcconaughey in first trailer for Between Two Ferns: Watch
- Trent Reznor acknowledges contribution to "Old Town Road" after CMA Awards nomination