They say love is blind. It is also contagious.
In a parody of the popular Netflix show Love Is Blind, SNL examined a coronavirus edition of the show. The sketch was cut from the broadcast edition of SNL for time considerations, but is circulating on social media.
More from Deadline
- Netflix Is A Joke Fest Sets Live Shows With Ali Wong, Amy Schumer, Jamie Foxx, David Letterman, Wanda Sykes And More Comedy Legends
- Coronavirus Prompts Netflix To Explore Options Outside Of Italy For Dwayne Johnson's 'Red Notice'
- Jake Gyllenhaal Joins John Mulaney On 'SNL' For 'Sack Lunch Bunch' Reunion, Sort Of
In the parody, titled Love Is Blind: Quarantine Edition, contestants included 32-year-old Bethany (Heidi Gardner), a stay-at-home mother fresh off a cruise, along with Dirk (John Mulaney) and picture-taker Raquel (Ego Nwodim), who share a love of “exotic animal sandwiches” that include bats and rats.
The bonding eventually leads to a proposal, and when they meet, they are immediately fumigated.
Watch the video above.
Best of Deadline
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon