Eight-time 2020 Grammy nominee Lizzo will provide musical support for Eddie Murphy’s much-anticipated return to SNL on December 21st, while newly announced episodes will pair Jennifer Lopez with the emerging rapper on December 7th and Scarlett Johansson with Horan on December 14th; the addition of the One Direction singer comes just days after his former band mate Harry Styles pulled double duty as host and musical guest.
More from Rolling Stone
- Lizzo's Eight Grammy Nominations Are a Triumph for Music Streaming
- Harry Styles on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- 12 Takeaways From the 2020 Grammy Nominations
🎁 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 🎁 pic.twitter.com/uEFfVaKlCE
— Saturday Night Live – SNL (@nbcsnl) November 20, 2019
SNL will next feature Will Ferrell and King Princess on November 23rd, then go on a two-week hiatus prior to the Lopez/DaBaby episode.
Previous Season 45 musical guests include the season premiere’s Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello, Coldplay and, in double duty roles, Styles and Chance the Rapper.
Best of Rolling Stone
- Killer Songs: The 10 Creepiest Country Murder Ballads
- 20 Iconic Guitars
- Jimmy Page Before Led Zeppelin: 20 Great 1960s Session Songs
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.