The post Slipknot unveil new song “Birth of the Cruel”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
With their new album, We Are Not Your Kind, only days away from release, Slipknot have unleashed another track from the LP. The song, “Birth of the Cruel”, can be streamed below.
The new song, which debuted today on Zane Lowe’s Apple Music Beats 1 radio show, is accompanied by a vertical video showing the members of Slipknot in their new masks and alternate white jumpsuits. Lyrics include, “I’m just a Judas, looking for a silver line/ And tomorrow is still a step behind/ Hey Hey Drama, I’d love to be a waste of your time/ Oh no thanks so much for wasting mine.”
We Are Not Your Kind arrives this Friday, August 9th, with pre-orders available here. Fans can also catch Slipknot on the current “Knotfest Roadshow” North American tour, also featuring Volbeat, Gojira, and Behemoth. See our photos and fan-filmed video of the recent kickoff show, and pick up tickets here.
- Leaked video shows Gibson destroying hundreds of their own guitars
- DEVO confirm rare live appearance at Desert Daze: "This could be the last time DEVO plays on this planet"
- Rihanna to Trump on El Paso, Dayton shootings: "Donald, you spelt 'terrorism' wrong"
- Neil deGrasse Tyson downplays recent mass shootings in tweet, Smash Mouth aren't having it
- Jack Black and Jack White have finally recorded a song together
- Tool reveal artwork for new album Fear Inoculum