The post Slayer shred through “Repentless” from upcoming movie and live album: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Slayer recently announced an upcoming feature film and live album titled The Repentless Killogy. In advance of the release, the thrash masters have shared the opening song from the concert, a fiery version of “Repentless”.
The Killogy film combines a narrative storyline directed by BJ McDonnell with a full Slayer show recorded at The Forum in Inglewood, California, in 2017. The concert portion of the movie was directed by Wayne Isham, who also recently shot Metallica’s upcoming S&M2 film.
The performance clip shows the band’s stage entrance, shrouded in ominous red strobes. When they break into the opening riffs of “Repentless”, an intense circle pit breaks out and the headbanging commences, teasing what’s to come from the 90-minute concert portion of the film.
Both the movie and the live album are set for release on November 8th. If you want to experience the exhilaration of the fans in the clip below, pre-orders are available via Nuclear Blast.
- Tekashi 6ix9ine is expected to enter witness protection
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Cream drummer Ginger Baker is "critically ill"
- Foo Fighters perform "Everlong" with Anthrax guitarist Scott Ian's 8-year-old son: Watch
- Metallica postpone tour as James Hetfield enters rehab