Dominique, aka The Domfather, felt the heat on Claim to Fame, Monday, but she was pretty confident no one knew who her celebrity relative was.
“I know that people been gunning for me in the house,” Dominique said “I have a strong personality. I know I'm a big contender.”
Little did she know that just before the guess-off, Logan pieced together some clues from the board. Sharpeners, mustaches, and religious symbols, when added to the previous knowledge that the celebrity relative was involved in civil rights, led Logan to believe it was Reverend Al Sharpton.
Since Kai was chosen to guess, she correctly identified Dominique as the daughter of the famous civil rights activists.
While Dominique was upset she had to leave, she was glad the show gave her a platform to say how proud she is of her father.
“The work that he does is not very easy at times, and so I've been very proud of my dad for the important work that he did and for putting his life on the line, as he does every day, to really make the world a better place,” Dominique said. “I'm proud of him for being unapologetic in everything that he does, and I've tried to carry that on in everything that I do, including being here.”
- I know that people have been gunning for me in the house.
- Why do you feel that way?
- I have a strong personality. I know I'm a big contender.
- Dominique a.k.a. the Dom father felt the heat on "Claim to Fame" Monday. But she was pretty confident no one knew her celebrity relative. Little did she know that just before the guests off, Logan pieced together the major clues. Sharpton. Reverend mustaches. Sharpton. Al Sharpton. These are old Sharpton.
- Oh, wow. Al Sharpton. Like what? This whole time.
- Several viewers hoped the last minute information would send Dominique home. And Kai granted their wish.
- I think your celebrity relative is Al Sharpton. Kai was correct as Dominique Sharpton is the daughter of the famous civil rights activist whom she is incredibly proud of.
- The work that he does is not very easy at times. And so I've been very proud of my dad for the important work that he did and for putting his life on the line as he does every day to really make the world a better place.