Movies can’t have anything for themselves anymore. Television shows have become big players at Sundance and SXSW, and the Tribeca Film Festival has just released a trailer promoting a sampler of the TV shows set to debut at the April event. Tribeca audiences will have chances to see new shows like Jessica Biel’s The Sinner and the high-profile Hulu release The Handmaid’s Tale, starring Elisabeth Moss, as well as returning favorites like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Another Period. The Festival runs from April 19 through the 30.
- Ryan Gosling, Sensitive Soul, Was Just Glad No One Got Hurt at the Oscars
- The Fate of a Character Missing From the Love Actually Sequel Isn’t So Charming
- Jenny Slate Talks About Her Breakup With Chris Evans
- James Blunt Dispels the ‘F*cked Up’ Notion That ‘You’re Beautiful’ Is Romantic
- Melissa McCarthy Says Her Sean Spicer Impression Boils Down to One Special Anatomical Thing