As a leader in multi-channel shows, inclusive of video simulcast episodes on YouTube, Kast Media is focused on creating shows that entertain, inform and inspire by amplifying conversations and stories through the podcasts they develop.
“We’re incredibly excited to have the uniquely compelling and powerful voice of Sarah Silverman joining Kast and believe this show will bring both a fun and uniquely important perspective to the industry,” Kast CEO Colin Thomson said.
Featuring Silverman’s signature comedic timing, the podcasts will tackle topics ranging from her personal life to societal issues, politics and current events.
“I decided to start a podcast because I believe it’s important to get in on these things late,” Silverman said.
Silverman will welcome listener voicemails with no topic off limits.
Silverman’s career has gone from being a stand-up comedian (including winning an Emmy Award for her HBO Special We are Miracles), to television star with the Emmy-nominated The Sarah Silverman Program and recent Hulu series I Love You, America. She has also appeared in movies including Wreck-It Ralph, Battle of the Sexes and Popstar.
Silverman is repped by UTA, Amy Zvi at Thruline and Ziffren Law.
More from Deadline
- 'Batman Unburied': David Goyer Explores Darker Side Of Bruce Wayne With Spotify Original Podcast Series
- HBO Max Delivers Animated Comedy 'Santa Inc.' Starring Sarah Silverman & Seth Rogen
- Tony Winners Stephanie J. Block & Linda Lavin Set For Sarah Silverman's 'The Bedwetter' Musical
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto