Ruby Rose Turner has signed with CAA for representation, Variety has learned exclusively.
Turner currently stars in one of the title roles in the Disney Channel series “Coop & Cami Ask the World.” The show debuted in late 2018 and Season 2 is currently in production. It is set to return this March. She is also working on her music as a member of Disney Channel Voices and was the house of Disney’s IGTV series “Ruby’s Gems.”
More from Variety
- Paradigm Founder-CEO Sam Gores: 'We Are Not for Sale'
- 'The Bitch Bible' Creator Jackie Schimmel Signs With CAA (EXCLUSIVE)
- Judge Doubts WGA Claim That Packaging Fees Are Kickbacks
She previously had a recurring role on the Netflix series “Fuller House” and guest starred on the critically-acclaimed ABC comedy “Black-ish.” An accomplished dancer, Turner also appeared on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” in a live performance of “It’s a Hard Knock Life” from “Annie” as well as the “Move-Beyond” tribute performance with Julianne and Derek Hough.
Turner is also repped by Dream Talent Management.
Best of Variety
- How Does Oscar Voting Work?
- Oscars 2020 Predictions: Who Will Get Nominated?
- The Best Music Books of 2019 (a Lot of Them, Anyway)