The post Rosalía performs glowing medley at 2019 MTV VMAs: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Rosalía served up the first Spanish-language performance of this year’s MTV VMAs. During her turn on the stage, the flamenco-pop star did not one, not two, but three songs as part of her medley: “A Ningún Hombre”, “Aute Couture”, and “Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi”, her collaboration with reggaeton artist Ozuna.
Tonight’s appearance started off quietly, with a sole, intimate spotlight shining down on Rosalía. The energy then kicked into high gear, as she was backed by a vivid, flowery projection behind her, neon lighting, and a troupe of dancers in bucket hats.
Replay the video below, and catch all of the 2019 MTV VMA performances here.
- Breaking Bad movie gets title, teaser, and premiere date: Watch
- Noel Gallagher wants to start petition to split Foo Fighters
- Nick Cave on his breakup with PJ Harvey: "I was so surprised I almost dropped my syringe"
- Tool announce North American tour
- Album Review: Tool Prove the Wait Was Worth It on the Epic Fear Inoculum