The post Rosalía brings Flamenco to ACL with 16-song performance: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Austin City Limits concluded its 45th season with an episode headlined by Flamenco-fusion artist Rosalía.
Coming in support of El Mal Querer, which won Best Latin Rock, Urban or Alternative Album at last month’s Grammy Awards, Rosalía delivered a 16-song setlist. After kicking off the show with “Pienso En Tu Mirá”, she proceeded to play “Catalina”, “Con Altura”, and “Malamente” along with a cover of James Blake’s “Barefoot in the Park”.
PIENSO EN TU MIRÁ
Barefoot in the Park (James Blake cover)
DIO$ NO$ LIBRE DEL DINERO
A NINGÚN HOMBRE (Cap.11: Poder)
DE AQUÍ NO SALES
DI MI NOMBRE
Brillo (J Balvin cover)
Yo x ti, tú x mí
- Rage Against the Machine Announce 40-Date Reunion Tour
- Snoop Dogg goes after Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King over treatment of accused black male celebrities [Updated]
- Adam Sandler chides Oscar nominees as "feather-haired douchebag motherfuckers" during Spirit Awards speech
- Donald Trump Unironically Tweeted Larry David Wearing a MAGA Hat Thinking It Was a Compliment
- Oscars 2020: Billie Eilish performs The Beatles' "Yesterday" during In Memoriam: Watch
- Worldwide vinyl record supply threatened by "devastating" fire at lacquer manufacturer