The post Robert Plant’s Saving Grace Announce Debut US Tour appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Saving Grace, the new band led by Robert Plant and Suzi Dian, made their live debut in the UK last year. Now, the project is gearing up for its first-ever US tour.
Rounded out by musicians Oli Jefferson, Tony Kelsey, and Matt Worley, Saving Grace will travel stateside starting in May. The English outfit is scheduled to visit cities such as Minneapolis, Milwaukee, and Chicago. The itinerary also features shows in Washington, DC and New York.
To coincide with the tour announcement, Saving Grace have shared a brief live performance video of their cover of Low’s “Everybody’s Song”. The band performed this rendition, as well as covers of Donovan and Doc Watson, on its 2019 tour. Fans in the US can probably expect Saving Grace to deliver similar cover-heavy sets this spring.
- Why Physical Graffiti Reigns as Led Zeppelin’s Definitive Album
- 50 Reasons We Still Love Led Zeppelin II
Tickets for Saving Grace’s upcoming tour are now on sale here.
Robert Plant’s Saving Grace 2020 Tour Dates:
05/12 – Minneapolis, MN @ Pantages Theatre
05/13 – Milwaukee, WI @ Turner Hall Ballroom
05/15 – Chicago, IL @ Old Town School of Folk Music
05/17 – Charleston, WV @ The Clay Center
05/19 – Port Chester, NY @ The Capitol Theatre
05/20 – New York, NY @ The Town Hall
05/23 – Washington, DC @ Lincoln Theatre
- Billie Eilish Launches "Where Do We Go? World Tour": Setlist + Video
- DaBaby Allegedly Assaults Woman at Concert
- Record Store Day 2020 Reveals Full List of Exclusive Releases
- SXSW, Ultra Music Festival Are Not Offering Ticket Refunds
- R Kelly's Ex-Girlfriend Claims Singer Made Her Eat Human Feces