EXCLUSIVE: Robert Patrick (Scorpion), Nick Stahl (Sleepwalking), Scott Haze (Venom), Kelli Garner (Godzilla: King of the Monsters), Jake Weber (Midway) and Tony Hale (Veep) will star in Vincent Grashaw’s forthcoming psychological horror What Josiah Saw, which has recently wrapped principal photography in Oklahoma.
Written by Robert Alan Dilts, What Josiah Saw tells the story of a family with buried secrets who reunite at a farmhouse after two decades to pay for their past sins. Specific plot details are being kept under wraps.
More from Deadline
- 'Sweet Home': 'Mr. Sunshine' Director Lee Eung-bok To Adapt Korean Horror Cartoon For Netflix
- Adam Goldberg Joins Russell Crowe In 'The Georgetown Project'; Scott Haze Set For '12 Mighty Orphans'
- 'Veep' Star Tony Hale Joins Winston Duke & Bill Skarsgård In 'Nine Days' Film
“I felt if I was ever going to do a film which scared people, it would need to be one grounded in a reality that was relatable,” Grashaw said. “It was one of the most unique and terrifying scripts I’d ever come across, and I can’t wait to share this one with an audience.”
Randomix Productions’ Ran Namerode is producing alongside Beth Elise Hawk through her shingle, Gemini Girls Productions. Bernie Stern and Vincent Grashaw are also producing. Angelia Adzic and Cole Payne are executive producers.
Patrick is repped by Gersh and Coronel Group; Nick Stahl is repped by LINK Entertainment and Fuller Law; Haze is repped by CAA, Thruline Entertainment, and attorney Darren Trattner; Garner is repped by Gersh and More/Medavoy; Weber is repped by Peg Donegan and Kimberly Hines at Framework Entertainment and Barry McPherson at APA; and Hale is repped by UTA and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush & Kaller.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers