EXCLUSIVE: Madelaine Petsch, who plays Cheryl Blossom on the CW’s Riverdale, has signed with CAA. The move comes as she recently starred and co-produced the indie thriller Sightless, written and directed by Cooper Karl.
Petsch on the business side launched a line of sunglasses with Privé Revaux and introduced an athleisure line with Fabletics. She also has 5.8 million subscribers on her YouTube channel where she posts on everything from fitness workouts to day-in-the-life updates.
Her video post in late September chronicling Riverdale‘s return (short-lived) to production on Season 5 in Vancouver has more than 2.5 million views. The Warner Bros TV-produced series, based on the Archie Comics universe, was actually cleared to resume shooting last week after delays in receiving COVID-19 test results for its cast and crew.
Petsch remains managed by Mosaic and lawyered at Goodman, Genow, Schenkman, Smelkinson, and Christopher.
More from Deadline
- 'Riverdale', 'Batwoman' & 'Maid' Latest Series To Resume Production In Vancouver, But Concerns Over Testing Remain
- ABC Seeding 'The Growing Season' Adaptation With Danny Strong & 'Hung' Co-Creator Colette Burson
- CAA And Parrot Analytics Study Finds Increase In Diversity With TV Shows In Past Three Years; Latinos Remain Underrepresented
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto