A lot has been written about some of the more controversial moments on the project, but one track that hasn't been touched is "Scientology." As it turns out, there's a story behind his decision to title the record after the religious system L. Ron Hubbard created. "I was out in Cali and I actually met a Scientologist or two," Ross explained. He watched a few episodes of an undisclosed show with them but didn't get "too deep" into their religious beliefs.
Later, Rozay talked about working with the likes of Gucci Mane and Wale, and revealed part of the reason why he worked with Dej Loaf on "Maybach Music V" is because the Detroit rapper is his "daughter's favorite artist in the entire world." He also hinted at two major announcements coming soon from MMG. Check out the full interview above and grab Rather You Than Me on iTunes.
More from Complex
- LeBron James Responds to Criticism Cavaliers Received for Resting Stars Against Clippers
- Meet College Basketball's Biggest Sneakerhead
- Paul George Wears the Wildest Nike PG1 Colorway Yet
- Mike Will Made-It Delivers His Lil Yachty-Assisted Track "Hasselhoff"
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Her Silence About Her Terrifying Robbery in Paris