On Friday, the MMG boss went to Instagram to show off his portrait tattoo of the slain rapper. The piece was done by Katherine "Tatu Baby" Flores, the star of VH1's Cartel Crew. Tatu Baby posted a close-up of the unfinished ink in an Instagram photo captioned with some kind words for Nipsey.
"Life is not guaranteed, BUT THE IMPACT YOU MAKE IN PEOPLES HEART AND THE WORLD WILL LIVE IN HISTORY FOREVER!" she wrote. "@nipseyhussle you did that and your legacy will live and burn brighter than the all hate and envy!”
Rozay spoke about his tattoo in an Instagram story, as well as Nipsey's far-reaching impact.
"It's about what the culture lost. You know the young homie was pure, his heart was pure," he said. "And that's what it's about [...] Hopefully, Nipsey inspired some more young leaders."
Teyana shared a clip of the collaboration via Instagram on Thursday.
- Rick Ross Wants People to ‘Leave Cardi B Alone’ Following ‘Drugging’ Controversy
- Meek Mill Might Be Addressing Nicki Minaj's Possible Engagement in New Song
- The Game Says He Spoke With Nipsey Hussle About 'How to Move, Dip In and Out' of Their Neighborhoods
- Nipsey Hussle's Death Brought L.A. Gang Leaders Together for a Unity Meeting
More from Complex
- Red Bull Launches new Australian Hip-Hop Series 'This Is Home'
- Kanye West Paid Tribute to Nipsey Hussle During Sunday Service
- Chris Darden's Daughter Responds to Harassment Over Her Father Defending Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Shooter
- Yasiel Puig Ejected After Trying to Fight Every Pittsburgh Pirate
- Halsey Reveals She Contemplated Sex Work as a Homeless Teenager