The post REO Speedwagon on Ozark, Camp Cronin, and a New Memoir appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
REO Speedwagon singer and guitarist Kevin Cronin jumps on the line with Kyle Meredith to talk about all of the big events surrounding the band. That includes their involvement in Ozark, which has since placed several of their classics back on the Billboard charts. Beyond the Netflix series, Cronin also discusses his weekly live stream Camp Cronin, his upcoming memoir, and the stories behind 1990’s The Earth, A Small Man, His Dog, and A Chicken, an album that found the band without longtime member Gary Richrath.
Kyle Meredith With… is an interview series in which WFPK’s Kyle Meredith speaks to a wide breadth of musicians. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Meredith digs deep into the artist’s work to find out how the music is made and where their journey is going, from legendary artists like Robert Plant, Paul McCartney, U2 and Bryan Ferry, to the newer class of The National, St. Vincent, Arctic Monkeys, Haim, and Father John Misty.
- The Sopranos Creator David Chase Accidentally Reveals Tony's Fate
- Dolly Parton statue may replace KKK leader memorial at Tennessee Capitol
- Dave Chappelle Drops Surprise Netflix Special 8:46: Watch
- The Flaming Lips Perform in Giant Bubbles on Colbert: Watch
- J.K. Rowling Pens 3,600-Word Essay Defending Her Stance on Transgender People
- Petition Launched to Replace Statue of Robert E. Lee with GWAR's Oderus Urungus in Richmond, Virginia