Real Time with Bill Maher has been on the WarnerMedia-owned network since 2003.
Maher has just returned to the studio, having spent much of last six months making the show from his backyard.
The executive producers of Real Time with Bill Maher are Maher, Sheila Griffiths, Marc Gurvitz, Dean Johnsen, Billy Martin with co-executive producer Chris Kelly, producer Matt Wood and director Paul Casey.
“For 18 seasons, Bill Maher and the talented team at Real Time have given audiences an unparalleled platform for debate, comedy, and social discourse,” said Nina Rosenstein, Executive Vice President, HBO Programming. “We’re so happy to continue this partnership.”
“18 years – I can’t believe I’m turning 18 and HBO isn’t making me leave home,” added Maher. “Thrilled to be living under their roof for another couple of years.”
Related Deadline Video:
More from Deadline
- A Happy Bill Maher Back In The Studio -- “There’s Real People. Thank You Jesus!”
- Bill Maher Scolds Media For Being "No Help Amplifying" His Concerns Donald Trump Won't Leave Office Peacefully
- News & Documentary Emmys: PBS & 'POV' Lead On Night 2; Pubcaster Tops CNN For Overall Count - Update
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto