In the latest TV ratings, CBS’ Tough as Nails and ABC’s United We Fall tied for the Wednesday demo win, each posting a 0.5, while the latter drew a sliiiightly larger audience (3.53 mil vs. 3.49 mil).
Closing out ABC’s night, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1.32 mil/0.2, read recap) improved a smidgen on last week’s audience low yet dipped in the demo to match its series low there (previously set on June 24).
More from TVLine
- Stargirl's Brec Bassinger: Cliffhanger From Part 1 of Finale 'Broke My Heart'
- Coroner on The CW: Grade the Premiere
- The 100's Latest Final-Season Casualty on Their Character's 'Beautiful' Death: 'It Was Fitting and I Was Honored'
Over on Fox, Ultimate Tag (1.14 mil/0.3) was steady with its freshman finale.
Lastly, leading out of yet another The 100 rerun, Bulletproof (352K/0.1) put last week’s 0.0 in the rear view mirror by ticking up with its Season 2 finale.
The Live+Same Day numbers reported in our daily-ish ratings column do not reflect a show’s overall performance, given the increases in delayed playback via DVR and streaming platforms. These Live+Same Day numbers instead are used to illustrate any trends or high/low superlatives. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
Launch Gallery: 15 Summer Shows We <i>Really</i> Miss
Best of TVLine
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded
- Game of Thrones: The Best Sex Scenes From the Series' Eight-Season Run
- The Good Wife: 11 Dropped Arcs We Wish the Finale Had Tackled