In the latest TV ratings, CBS’ MacGyver on Friday night closed Season 4 with 5.8 million total viewers and a 0.6 demo rating, holding steady week-to-week. TVLine readers gave the season an average grade of “B+.”
Leading out of that, Magnum P.I.’s regularly scheduled episode (6.7 mil/0.7) delivered Friday’s largest audience and tied ABC’s Shark Tank for the nightly demo win. Magnum‘s Season 2 finale followed with 6.1 mil and a 0.6.
More from TVLine
- Dynasty EP Strips Down Those 'Finale' Twists, Teases the Epic Fallon/Liam Wedding We Didn't See... Yet
- MacGyver Season 4 Finale Recap: Being Willing Is Not Enough, We Must Do
- MacGyver Season Finale Sneak Peek: Mac Drops a Bombshell About [Spoiler]
ABC | Shark Tank (4.6 mil/0.7) dipped a tenth but tied for the nightly demo win.
THE CW | Dynasty‘s season finale (383K/0.1) added a few eyeballs while steady in the demo. TVLine readers gave both the (early) finale and the season a grade of “B+” (read post mortem).
NBC | The Blacklist (4.5 mil/0.5) was steady.
FOX | Friday Night SmackDown (2.04 mil/0.5) improved on last week’s audience low while steady in the demo.
The Live+Same Day numbers reported in our daily-ish ratings column do not reflect a show’s overall performance, given the increases in delayed playback via DVR and streaming platforms. These Live+Same Day numbers instead are used to illustrate any trends or high/low superlatives. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
Best of TVLine
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded
- Game of Thrones: The Best Sex Scenes From the Series' Eight-Season Run
- The Good Wife: 11 Dropped Arcs We Wish the Finale Had Tackled