In the latest TV ratings, Holey Moley (3.4 million viewers/0.5 rating) and Don’t (2.7 mil/0.5) topped Thursday in the demo, though both slipped to season lows. To Tell the Truth then closed ABC’s night with 2.9 mil/0.4, also marking season lows.
CBS’ Young Sheldon rerun delivered the nights largest audience: 4.1 million viewers.
More from TVLine
- Labor of Love Finale Recap: Find Out Which Guy Will Be Kristy's Baby Daddy
- 30 Rock Reunion Recap: What Brought Liz Lemon & Co. Back Together?
- 30 Rock Reunion Special Won't Air on Most NBC Affiliates -- Find Out Why
The prelim numbers for NBC’s 30 Rock reunion/Peacock infomercial (2.5 mil/0.4, TVLine reader grade “C+”) are all kinds of meaningless, due to numerous preemptions by vengeful affiliates. If you missed it, the special will be rebroadcast tonight at 9/8c on USA Network, Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, and CNBC, and will be available to stream on Peacock and the NBC app.
Elsewhere on Thursday, Fox’s Celebrity Watch Party (1.4 mil/0.3) and the Labor of Love season finale (976K/0.2, TVLine reader grade “C”) were steady… and The CW’s U.S. premiere of Killer Camp (520K/0.1) was right on par with Burden of Truth‘s average in the time slot.
The Live+Same Day numbers reported in our daily-ish ratings column do not reflect a show’s overall performance, given the increases in delayed playback via DVR and streaming platforms. These Live+Same Day numbers instead are used to illustrate any trends or high/low superlatives. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
Launch Gallery: 47 Summer TV Shows That Are 'Missing' (...or Cancelled)
Best of TVLine
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded
- Game of Thrones: The Best Sex Scenes From the Series' Eight-Season Run
- The Good Wife: 11 Dropped Arcs We Wish the Finale Had Tackled