NBC’s Bluff City Law wrapped its 10-episode freshman run on Monday night with 3.25 million total viewers and a 0.5 demo rating (per finals), holding steady in the demo for a sixth straight week (ever since its shortened season was announced).
TVLine readers gave the season(/series?) ender an average grade of “A,” while Season 1 as a whole earned an “A-.”
More from TVLine
- America's Got Talent Addresses Gabrielle Union Exit Controversy, Plans to 'Hear More About Her Concerns'
- DWTS Still Has a Popularity Problem (and the Judges' Save Didn't Fix It)
- The Voice Final 4 Predictions: Our Picks for the Singers Who'll Go the Distance
Opening the Peacock’s night, The Voice (7.3 mil/1.1, read recap) ticked down week-to-week.
CBS | The Neighborhood (5.9 mil/0.7) suffered a bit of whiplash, dropping 30 percent from last week’s season high in the demo (opposite a 9-1-1 rerun) to a series low. Bob Hearts Abishola (5.7 mil/0.7) dipped a tenth, All Rise (5.1 mil/0.6) was steady and Bull (6 mil/0.6) rose.
FOX | 9-1-1 (6.1 mil/1.3, read post mortem) returned steady and topped Monday in the demo, while Prodigal Son (3.1 mil/0.7) was down a tenth.
ABC | Dancing With the Stars‘ season finale (7.8 mil/1.1, read recap) hit a season high in the demo, and was steady versus last year’s finale, while The Good Doctor (5.9 mil/0.9, read post mortem) rose two tenths.
THE CW | All American (680K/0.2) and Black Lightning (650K/0.2) were both steady.
The Live+Same Day numbers reported in our daily-ish ratings column do not reflect a show’s overall performance, given the increases in delayed playback via DVR and streaming platforms. These Live+Same Day numbers instead are used to illustrate any trends or high/low superlatives. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
Launch Gallery: Cancellation Buzz: Are These 9 Bubble Series Dead or Alive?
Best of TVLine
- Game of Thrones: The Best Sex Scenes From the Series' Eight-Season Run
- The Good Wife: 11 Dropped Arcs We Wish the Finale Had Tackled
- The Good Wife Unresolved Questions