The Flash this Tuesday drew 1.28 million total viewers and a 0.5 rating, ticking down from its season opener to mark its smallest audience ever and match its demo low (read recap). Arrow‘s final season premiere led out of that with 869,000 total viewers and a 0.3 rating, on par in the demo with Season 7 (1.09 mil/0.34) and up from its May finale (950K/0.24).
TVLine readers gave Arrow‘s premiere an average grade of “A.”
More from TVLine
- Riverdale Photos: Archie Puts on a Cape for a Super Halloween Episode
- Is Evil Oddly Creepy for CBS? Won't Election Night Drown Mermaid? Is SEAL Team Pair Sloppy? And More TV Qs
- Legacies Recap: Hope and Landon's Reunion Only Leads to More Heartbreak
CBS | NCIS (10.6 mil/1.1) hit a new audience low while steady in the demo; FBI (8.7 mil/0.9) rebounded from last week’s lows; and New Orleans (6.6 mil/0.7) was steady.
ABC | The Conners (5.4 mil/1.1, read recap), Bless This Mess (3.4 mil/0.7) and black-ish (2.6 mil/0.6) each dipped a tenth, mixed-ish (2.8 mil/0.7) was steady and Emergence (2.7 mil/0.5) stabilized after two weeks of declines.
Best of TVLine
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked!
- The Arrowverse's Big Unmaskings, Ranked — From A to Zoom