The CW’s Arrow on Tuesday night drew 1.4 million total viewers and a 0.5 demo rating with Part 4 of the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover, marking not only season highs but its best numbers since 2018’s “Elseworlds” crossover.
Leading out of that, the “Crisis” finale (which was technically a special, pre-Season 5 episode of Legends of Tomorrow) also did 1.4 mil and a 0.5.
More from TVLine
- 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Where Was Reverse-Flash? And Iris? Who Is Laurel Now? And More Burning Qs Answered
- 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Finale Recap: Who Died? Who Returned? And Which DC Easter Egg (of Many) Was the Best?
- 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Surprise Crossover Cameo Connects DC's TV and Movie Universes
TVLine readers gave the five-part crossover event an average grade of “A-.”
ABC | Jeopardy! The Greatest of All Time (13.5 mil/1.9, read recap) dominated Tuesday in all measures, albeit with its lowest numbers of the four nights. Leading out of that, mixed-ish (3.7 mil/0.7) and black-ish (2.4 mil/0.5) returned to more normal levels, while Emergence (2.1 mil/0.3) slipped to series lows.
CBS | NCIS (10 mil/1.0) and FBI: Most Wanted (6.5 mil/0.8) were steady in the demo, while FBI (8.6 mil/0.8) dipped a tenth.
FOX | The Resident (3.9 mil/0.7) was steady, 24 Hours (2.1 mil/0.6) dipped.
The Live+Same Day numbers reported in our daily-ish ratings column do not reflect a show’s overall performance, given the increases in delayed playback via DVR and streaming platforms. These Live+Same Day numbers instead are used to illustrate any trends or high/low superlatives. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
Launch Gallery: 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Burning Qs Answered!
Best of TVLine
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- Game of Thrones: The Best Sex Scenes From the Series' Eight-Season Run