The post Ranking Stephen King’s Nightmares and Dreamscapes Pt. 2 appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
There are 24 short stories within Stephen King‘s Nightmares and Dreamscapes — and they’re a polarizing bunch as you’ve already heard. In the second of two episodes dedicated to the 1993 collection, the Losers discuss the very best of ’em all.
Join co-hosts McKenzie Gerber, Dan Caffrey, Ahse Digg, and Mel Kassel as they return to the camp fire and share their 12 favorite tales in King’s mighty tome. What’s their top pick? Will it be “Rainy Season”? Maybe “Home Delivery”?
You’ll have to listen and find out!
Founded in January 2017, The Losers’ Club is a weekly podcast for Constant Readers, horror hounds, and new fans of Stephen King to dig deep into the author’s oeuvre and the myriad TV, film, print, and stage adaptations of his work.
Subscribe now to stay tuned for future episodes!
— E-mail us tips.
— Listen and Follow: Coach Hop
— Read: The Creepshow Must Go On
— Feature: Behold, The Stephen King Cinematic Universe!
- Alex Trebek Once Unknowingly Ate Five Hash Brownies and Woke Up at a Friend's House Three Days Later
- Nike Announces Grateful Dead-Inspired Sneakers
- Trapt's New Album Only Sells 600 Copies in First Week, Band Says It's Fake News
- Seniors Recreate Classic Album Covers from Lockdown
- Body of Glee Actress Naya Rivera Recovered in California Lake