The post Rammstein singer’s Lindemann project unveils pornographic music video for “Platz Ein”: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Rammstein singer Till Lindemann is always up for some raunch and provocation, especially when it comes to his Lindemann side-project with Peter Tägtgren. But the duo has outdone themselves with the full-on pornographic music video for “Platz Ein” — the latest single from their 2019 album, F & M. It’s so NSFW, the uncensored version had to be hosted on an actual porn site.
Directed by Zoran Bihac, the video depicts Till Lindemann as a hotel housekeeper who kidnaps women and has sex with them in different places around the hotel, culminating with a graphic orgy. Fair warning: Lindemann is fully exposed.
If that sounds like something you’d be into, you’ll have to pay €1.99 to subscribe to the host site Visit-X. The shocking videos for singles “Steh auf” (also directed by Bihac) and “Knebel” have displayed plenty of gore and nudity, but there’s no subtlety with this one.
- Rammstein officially announce North American stadium tour
- Rammstein singer unveils new song “Knebel” from upcoming Lindemann album: Stream
For those who don’t want to pay the fee, you can watch the censored version of the video via YouTube below. Meanwhile, Rammstein are set to head on a North American stadium tour in support of their 2019 untitled album. Get tickets here.
- Snoop Dogg goes after Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King over treatment of accused black male celebrities [Updated]
- Ned Flanders-inspired metal band Okilly Dokilly announce tour, unleash "Slaughterhouse" single: Stream
- Incubus and 311 announce summer tour
- Amber Heard admits "hitting" ex-husband Johnny Depp in leaked audio recording
- Adam Sandler chides Oscar nominees as "feather-haired douchebag motherfuckers" during Spirit Awards speech