The post Rage Against the Machine, Frank Ocean, Travis Scott to play Coachella 2020: Sources appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Update – January 2nd: The full Coachella 2020 lineup has been unveiled.
— Original Story —
Rage Against the Machine previously self-confirmed their headlining appearance at Coachella along with several other concerts along the US-Mexican border. The band previously reunited to headline Coachella in 2007. Their forthcoming return to the desert will come as part of their first live performances since 2011.
Frank Ocean and Travis Scott previously played Coachella in 2012 and 2017, respectively, but this marks the first time both acts top the festival’s bill as headlining acts.
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this story reported that My Chemical Romance was also set to play Coachella. The emo rockers were not on the final lineup, however. It remains to be seen whether they’ll be added to the lineup at a future date.
Coachella returns for its 21st edition on April 10th-12th and April 17th-19th, 2020 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California. An official lineup announcement is expected in early January coinciding with the on sale of tickets.
Tickets go on sale Monday, January 6th. via Coachella’s website. They tend to sell out quickly, so you might also want to try your luck on the secondary market.
- R.I.P. Jack Sheldon, Schoolhouse Rock! singer and jazz musician dead at 88
- Captain America actress Mollie Fitzgerald charged with murder
- Patti Smith wrote Greta Thunberg a poem for her 17th birthday
- Lori Loughlin hires prison coach, learns martial arts
- Chet Hanks, Tom Hanks' rapper son, spoke in a fake Jamaican accent for the entirety of the Golden Globes