The Raconteurs explore a Wisconsin tourist attraction in their new video for “Somedays (I Don’t Feel Like Trying),” a track from their latest album Help Us Stranger.
Directed by Ben Chappell, the clip shows the supergroup — Jack White, Brendan Benson, Jack Lawrence and Patrick Keeler — filmed on location at the House on the Rock in Spring Green, Wisconsin. The 1950s modernist house features a unique layout design and many other oddities, including an indoor carousel, token-operated musical instruments and a 218-foot “Infinity Room” that juts out from the house with no supports underneath. It’s a kooky, carnivalesque place and a fitting setting for a Raconteurs video.
More from Rolling Stone
- Rufus Wainwright Debuts Anna Wintour-Inspired Persona in 'Trouble in Paradise' Video
- Selena Gomez Opens Up in Behind-the-Scenes Clip for 'Lose You to Love Me'
- Hear Bastille Duet With Alessia Cara on 'Another Place'
The band are currently out on tour in support of their new album, with upcoming stops in New Orleans, Birmingham and Florida. The Help Us Stranger tour wraps with two shows in Honolulu on December 12th and 13th.
Best of Rolling Stone
- 13 Gutsiest Loretta Lynn Lyrics
- How 'Led Zeppelin II' Was Born
- 35 Greatest Horror Soundtracks: Modern Masters, Gatekeepers Choose
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.