The post R.I.P. Aron Eisenberg, Nog from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine dead at 50 appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine actor Aron Eisenberg has died at the age of 50.
Eisenberg played the character Nog, the son of Rom, nephew of Quark, and only grandchild of Ishka. He was the first Ferengi to join Starfleet. He appeared in all seven seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine from 1993 to 1999.
Other television credits included Tales from the Crypt, The Wonder Years, General Hospital, and The Secret World of Alex Mack. He also appeared on an episode of Star Trek Voyager, playing a Kazon called Kar.
Eisenberg’s wife, Malissa Longo, announced the death of her husband in a Facebook post. A cause of death was not immediately disclosed.
- Tekashi 6ix9ine is expected to enter witness protection
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- About 100 people storm Area 51 gate, two people arrested
- The Village People incite unlikely circle pit and wall of death at Riot Fest: Watch
- Miley Cyrus covers Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb": Watch