The weather might not always reflect it, but fall really is in full swing, and we’ve got the Quotes of the Week to prove it.
More than 15 series, both new and returning, joined the fall TV lineup in the last seven days, several of which are featured in our latest collection of bon mots and one-liners.
More from TVLine
- Dancing With the Stars Week 4 Recap: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- Fall TV Ratings: Which New Shows Are Enjoying the Beefiest DVR Gains?
- Prodigal Son Snags Full-Season Order at Fox After Just 2 Episodes
This time around, we’ve got a Kenny Loggins-related meta joke on Family Guy, some surprising wedding plans for Superstore‘s Sandra, a dizzying recap of Liz’s life story on The Blacklist and a sweet Dancing With the Stars interaction that takes an unexpected turn.
Also featured in this week’s roundup: double doses of Grey’s Anatomy and NCIS: Los Angeles, plus sound bites from The Conners, Prodigal Son, The Good Place, A Million Little Things and more.
Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!
Launch Gallery: Quotes of the Week for Sept. 29, 2019
Best of TVLine
- Friends Couches: A Definitive Ranking
- Vampire Diaries Turns 10: How Real-Life Plot Twists Shaped Everything From the Love Triangle to the Final Death
- Decade in Review: The Very Best Seasons, Including Game of Thrones S3, The Good Wife S5, Arrow S2 and More