Let’s face it: We’re all thinking about the coronavirus right now. And as you’ll see in our latest Quotes of the Week compilation, plenty of TV personalities have been talking about it, too.
Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Wendy Williams were among those addressing the coronavirus crisis in their latest episodes, and you’ll find those sound bites included in the attached gallery. Scripted series, however, made us laugh and/or cry about non-COVID topics (and from the looks of it, we should savor these new episodes while we can).
More from TVLine
- The Flash Recap: All's Well That Ends Wells -- Plus, Kamila's Fate Revealed
- TV's Coronavirus Crisis: Which Shows Are Facing Shortened Seasons? And Which Series Had Already Wrapped?
- With Productions in Limbo, Networks Start Replacing Originals With Repeats
Among the memorable dialogue featured this time around: the tearjerking reveal of Amelia’s baby daddy on Grey’s Anatomy (read recap), Mo’s idea for a new procedural series on Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist, a Rookie remark that probably could have gone unsaid and a Bachelor exchange that might actually have delivered the most dramatic finale ever.
Double doses of Black Lightning and The Walking Dead are also included in this week’s roundup, as are quotable moments from Survivor, The Flash, Good Girls, Full Frontal With Samantha Bee and more shows.
Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!
Launch Gallery: Quotes of the Week for March 8, 2020
Best of TVLine
- TV's Best Bottle Episodes for When You, Too, Are Stuck in One Spot
- TV's Best Bottle Episodes
- The Worst TV Plot Twists We've Suffered Through This Century (So Far)