Starting to feel those Sunday Scaries creep up on you? Fortunately, our latest batch of Quotes of the Week can help ward them off. (For a few minutes, at least.)
Once again, we’ve compiled the best TV dialogue from the past seven days, including bon mots, zingers and one-liners from comedies and dramas alike.
More from TVLine
- America's Got Talent: The Champions Recap: Which Beloved Group Danced Into the Semifinals in Week 3?
- Evil Became a Whole New Show With That Bats--t Final Scene (and We Dig It)
- 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Surprise Crossover Cameo Connects DC's TV and Movie Universes
This time around, we’ve got a Star Wars shout-out on the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover, Kristen’s delicious takedown of her nemesis on Evil, the strangest of compliments from America’s Got Talent judge Howie Mandel and some Jeopardy! trash-talk that we did not see coming. (Who hurt you, James Holzhauer?)
Also featured in this week’s roundup: double doses of Superstore, Sex Education and Schitt’s Creek, plus sound bites from The Magicians, NCIS, Flirty Dancing and more.
Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!
Launch Gallery: Quotes of the Week for Jan. 12, 2020
Best of TVLine
- Cancelled TV Shows: What Would Have Happened Next on Forever, Salvation, Exorcist, Kyle XY, Dallas and 30 Others
- Cancelled TV Shows: What Would Have Happened Next
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded