The summer might not boast as much television to watch, but our Sunday publication of Quotes of the Week remains as inevitable as mosquito bites and sunburns.
More than a dozen dramas, comedies and unscripted series made the cut for our latest compilation, which recognizes the best bon mots, zingers and one-liners from the past seven days of television.
More from TVLine
- Love, Victor EP Breaks Down Victor's Finale Milestone, Teases 'More Adult Stories' in Potential Season 2
- Performer of the Week: Michaela Coel
- Love, Victor Finale Recap: Dancing in the Dark -- Plus, Grade the Episode
This time around, we’ve got The Bold Type‘s sage advice for Jane’s new roommate, an anticlimactic confrontation on I May Destroy You, spectacular sass from a truly Legendary judge and some tone-deaf commentary from an Insecure onlooker (who, frankly, should have known better than to bother Kelli).
Also featured in this week’s roundup: double doses of Love, Victor (read finale post mortem) and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (read post mortem), plus sound bites from Burden of Truth, Dirty John, One Day at a Time, Penny Dreadful and more.
Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!
Launch Gallery: Quotes of the Week for June 14, 2020
Best of TVLine
- Fuller House's Final Season: 20+ Easter Eggs and Classic References Explained
- LGBTQ Pride on TV: 30 Moments to Celebrate From the Past Year
- TV's Best and Worst Time Jumps