We hate saying goodbye to so many shows at once, now that the regular TV season is winding down… especially when we don’t know how long they’ll be off the air this time. But hey, at least they’re going out on a witty note!
As always, we’ve compiled the best TV dialogue from the past seven days in our Quotes of the Week gallery, which features some of those makeshift season finales to which we’ve become accustomed.
More from TVLine
- Performer of the Week: Paul Mescal
- What Was All Rise's Sex Secret? Worst CBS Cancellation? Is MS Teams Commercial Overplayed? And More Qs
- TV Ratings: Council of Dads Improves, Blindspot Returns Low, Tommy Flat
This time around, we’ve also got a Survivor contestant’s dig at Jeff Probst’s wardrobe, SEAL Team‘s reference to a beloved ’80s film, a romp in the hay that The Good Fight‘s Diane and Kurt won’t forget anytime soon and a moment in All Rise‘s virtual courtroom that was almost very embarrassing.
Also featured in this week’s roundup: double doses of Normal People (read finale recap), Blindspot (read premiere post mortem), Penny Dreadful: City of Angels, Insecure, Single Parents and The Flash. Plus, we’ve got sound bites from Riverdale, Station 19, Batwoman, Last Week Tonight and more shows.
Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!
Launch Gallery: Quotes of the Week for May 3, 2020
Best of TVLine
- 10 One-Season Teen Dramas Worth Revisiting, From Freaks and Geeks to The Secret Circle and More
- Grey's Anatomy's 25 Best Couples Ever
- 15 Polarizing TV Character Exits From Grey's Anatomy, Buffy and More