In a dizzying week of political news, we really needed a laugh during the last few days — and scripted television certainly delivered.
As is our Sunday tradition, we’ve gathered the most memorable dialogue from the past seven days in our Quotes of the Week gallery, featuring a bevy of bon mots and one-liners.
More from TVLine
- The Flash Recap: Life Eternal
- The Flash: Sendhil Ramamurthy Teases Fall Finale's 'Epic' Confrontation -- And a 'Really Touching' Moment for Iris
- Arrowverse 'Crisis': 'Every Second, Another Earth Dies' in Latest Teaser
This time around, we’ve got Family Guy‘s disappointment in the Fox/Disney merger, a bizarre expression of gratitude from Riverdale‘s Cheryl, some brutal honesty for Survivor host Jeff Probst and a whole new level of sexual tension for Evil‘s forbidden couple.
Also featured in this week’s roundup: double doses of Grey’s Anatomy and The Flash, plus sound bites from Legacies, NCIS, The Mandalorian and more.
Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!
Launch Gallery: Quotes of the Week for Nov. 17, 2019
Best of TVLine
- Friends Couches: A Definitive Ranking
- Vampire Diaries Turns 10: How Real-Life Plot Twists Shaped Everything From the Love Triangle to the Final Death
- Decade in Review: The Very Best Seasons, Including Game of Thrones S3, The Good Wife S5, Arrow S2 and More